Author Topic: Introducing The Bonsai Tai Chi Academy  (Read 584 times)

John

• Future Dragon ?
  • Wisdom: 0
Introducing The Bonsai Tai Chi Academy
« on: December 05, 2016, 01:53:35 PM »
The Bonsai Tai Chi Academy

We operate on Mondays from 7:30 at the lower hall, St Georges Church, Woodford Avenue, IG2 6XQ
Wednesday from 7pm at The Woollard Centre, Loughton Way, IG9 6AD.

This is a mixed ability class; we practice the Yang (108) long form. Classes begin with zhan zhuang meditation followed by a warm-up sequence. There is a strong emphasis on the principles and concepts of tai chi chuan and we work to help students develop their chi and realise their inner power.
Whilst students are encouraged to study the aspects of tai chi that particularly interest them there is a strong lean towards self defence which has attracted a number of martial arts students from other disciplines to train with us.

I have been practising tai chi for 14 years and studied originally with master John Ding a sixth generation yang style master with whom I qualified as an instructor. I have been teaching for six years.

John Roper

Martial-Way - Martial Arts Forum

Introducing The Bonsai Tai Chi Academy
« on: December 05, 2016, 01:53:35 PM »
Webmartial Shop - Martial arts products and equipment, directly from China. Worldwide shipping.

Christmas is coming soon! A Chinese drawing offered for orders > $100. A surprise gift in each order. Click here to benefit of it!
* Until December 25th, 2017

Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Wisdom: 0
Re: Introducing The Bonsai Tai Chi Academy
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 08:58:31 PM »
Hi John,

Thank your for your Tai Chi school introduction and welcome on Martial Way forum  #smile

I give the link of your school page in Martial Way schools search engine, to our forum's readers :
http://www.martial-way.com/cgi-bin/comment_club.pl?club_id=29895&id2=ehdhpjzzd
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:28:45 PM by Webmaster »