Author Topic: Ni Hao  (Read 7741 times)

Chienpei

• Dragon Egg
  • Wisdom: 0
Ni Hao
« on: April 05, 2013, 03:04:32 AM »
Ni Hao Martial Way! I am a student of the internal Chinese martial arts from the United States. It is a pleasure to make my first post here. I decided to use the name Ch'ien Pei as it refers to humility. Humility is an important virtue for martial artists to learn, and as a student it is one that I find particularly important to remember.

Feeling that I have learned even a small portion of everything there is to learn will not get me anywhere. I have to learn to admit my position and work piece by piece to ensure that I am moving forwards. Clearing the mind of fear and confusion works wonders, though it is a skill that I am still working hard to master.

I found the site because I had been searching for a list of the names of different styles. Even if this forum were not here I would certainly keep the bookmark around since it is useful for that alone.

Martial-Way - Martial Arts Forum

Ni Hao
« on: April 05, 2013, 03:04:32 AM »
Webmartial Shop - Martial arts products and equipment, directly from China. Worldwide shipping.

Webmaster

• Administrator
Re: Ni Hao
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 05:40:11 AM »
Hi Chienpei,

Welcome on Martial-Way  #smile

I'm sure that if you continue to post interesting things here, others will join us to talk with us  #UC37

I have a project to develop Martial-Way and this forum, in the future. I'm still busy now, but I will definitely do it. So, let's keep in contact, and don't hesitate to post even if no other members reply for now.

Chienpei

• Dragon Egg
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 01:50:37 AM »
Thank you for welcoming me aboard! I certainly do hope that activity picks up here in the future, because Martial-Way looks to have a lot of potential. As for posting I will certainly keep it up. I hope you do not mind if I post a few other links as well as I go along when I see something interesting. #UC67

It looks like there used to be a fair amount of activity here so I thought that could be useful to those who have decided to stick around. It is great to see that at least one other individual who is sticking it out here.

Was there anything in particular you would like to see posted up here? #UC65

Webmaster

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 02:59:17 AM »
Was there anything in particular you would like to see posted up here? #UC65

You can post here whatever you like about martial arts   #UC11  #UC41

sophisticus

• Dragon Egg
  • Wisdom: 1