Author Topic: German student saved by ninjas recounts Sydney mugging  (Read 3588 times)

Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Wisdom: 0
German student saved by ninjas recounts Sydney mugging
« on: May 21, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »
Source : http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/324755,german-student-saved-by-ninjas-recounts-sydney-mugging.html

#UC62  #UC62  #UC62

Sydney - A medical student will return to Germany at the weekend with newspaper clippings to prove an unlikely tale of being saved by ninjas from muggers who attacked him in a dark Sydney alley.

Michael Zinke, 27, featured in The Sydney Morning Herald on Friday, posing in a photo with Ninja Senshi Ryu instructor Kaylan Soto and his class.

Earlier this week, the black-clad martial-arts enthusiasts chased away three attackers who were laying into Zinke after knocking him to the ground and grabbing his mobile phone and iPod.

"I was on the ground, and these guys were kicking me - then I just saw them running," Zinke said. "I was thinking, 'Why have they stopped kicking at me?' Then I turned around, and I saw the ninjas. Who knows what would have happened if they were not there."

Police have arrested two of the alleged assailants and are hunting for a third.

Zinke, an exchange student who leaves Australia this weekend at the end of an eight-week stay, escaped with cuts and bruises.

In Japanese folklore, ninjas are cunning, deadly spies who operate behind enemy lines and feed information back to rank-and-file samurai warriors.

Cartoon character ninjas began appearing with the 1987 release of the children's television series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which catapulted the black-clad make-believe warriors into superheroes.

Martial-Way - Martial Arts Forum

German student saved by ninjas recounts Sydney mugging
« on: May 21, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »
Martial Way Shop - Martial arts products and equipment, directly from China. Worldwide shipping.

Back to Martial Art School Promo! -10% on all products! Click here to benefit of this promotion!
* Until October 15th, 2017